Sunday, July 27, 2008

3th Day in Niseko Hokkaido (15July2008)

Continue from yesterday.

We checked out at 9:30am from Ramada Hotel Sapporo and departure to Niseko by Express Bus (about 2.5 hours). On the way we riding the bus, we pass by many huge and wonderful mountains, valleies, bridges, and tunnels. After lunch, we take a Ropeway to the top of The Hirafu Mountain. http://www.grand-hirafu.jp/winter/en/index.html


The temperature of the Top of The Mt. Hirafu.

Maybe this area people like to take footbath. Kevin says "I don't want to take off my shoes."
Wow, very large "Wheat field" is behind me. You can see the color is like gold color.

Now, very large "Potato field" with beautiful green and white color.


"Niseko Yumoto Onsen"

2 comments:

Alice Wee said...

I like the places that you go. You are a good tour guide. I wander is your camera's magic or the real scence? How come all the picture look like poster, the scence is very beautiful. and the food you introduce, pleaselah, malaysia tiada , you make me feel hungry (lunch time now) and want to fly over and take all the food.你太残忍了.

Ting ChingChing said...

Dear Alice,
I blame to my camera why all the pictures not as beautiful as i saw. Actual scenery was tens of times as beautiful as the photograph.
Japanese food is number one in the world. Of course French, Italian and Chinese also good but i like Japanese food the most.
Come and visit Japan..