Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home


I'm home now. I spent 4 days and 2 nights for this trip (Redang Island). Because of this trip, my son, my husband and i got food poisoning after that. I was hospitalized for 3 days and 2 nights because of food poisoning too. My son took 1 week to recover.

As you see in the pictures, this beach overflows with pure-white sand. This island is perfect for snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, jungle trekking, boating and canoeing. No fishing is allowed. The collection of corals and other aquatic life is also prohibited. We enjoyed snorkeling in the first day and swimming in the second day. Most of the time, we sit on the beach to enjoy the beautiful view.




2 comments:

Alice wee said...

Wah, Ching ching enjoyed a lot. My dream to Redang made last year. Hope my dream come true very soon.

Ting ChingChing said...

Because travelling is the only common hobby of my family. [因为旅游是我们一家的唯一共同嗜好。]

We can increase our knowledge through travelling. [也可趁这个机会,增广见文,增加知识。 ]