Friday, August 17, 2007

Spell LOVE as T.I.M.E.




My son's kiddy school has organised a very fun family activities, with slogan `40 days focusing on the families'. The activities ranging from lantern making competition, treasure hunt, kite making & flying, fishing competition & etc and it all fall on Sunday. The purpose of this events is to spend time together with family. I believe everyone of us are busy dealing with rountine day work and work very hard to earn money for family. We may truly love our family but this is usually not reflected in the time we spend with them. So, these are the events that very intentionaly giving our family the due priority; especially concerning the time we spend together.

We have taken part in lantern making., see the photo.., the bumble-bee was the creation from my family member and the kite was made from our family too.., do you know what ? We won the first prize for both ! Yeah !!..., as for others events, though we didn't get any prizes but we are happy being spending time together. My kids really enjoy the fishing, even they don't really know what is `fishing' but they enjoyed `picnic'. I hope the rest of polymates, will spend more time with your family too, create sweet memories for your children. That's why i spell LOVE as T.I.M.E. Spending more time with your family, can only created LOVE in your family.

2 comments:

Alice wee said...

Hi Missnah, I realise that min hui is a creative person, that's why you can produce that kind of 1st prize products. May I ask? The 1st photo who is standing beside you? Your mom in law? The 2nd photo she is sitting looking at Min Hui (the person not wearing cloth) doing kite. Are you pregrant for 3rd kid? I saw your little tummy at the 1st photo.
Our friend Wong Swee Kiong just get her PHd. We already left Uni for about 10 years and she just grauate.

Missnah said...

Dear alice
He..he..he.. so pah seh to tell you that i'm not pregnant..really need to on diet loh... all fat go to that tummy ...

Yes, that is my mother-in-law.., she is sporting wo... on the first photo, the lady who carried my daughter is my mother-in-law's sister., She is my kids'nanny.,

Swee Kiong is so hard working.., if you ask me to further study., i need to consider twice..