Wednesday, March 21, 2007


  Malaysians don't drink much alcohol especially female. However, Japanese likes to drink alcohol regardless of sex and age. By the way, the age limit for drinking liquor in Japan is over 20 years old.

I have never taste alcohol until coming to Japan. The first time I tried alcohol was the day before *** “Ping-Pong” match. I drank many glasses of Sour (alcohol) that is mix with tasty juice. Of course I didn’t notice that I get drunk and slept afterward.

I entered the ** *laboratory without knowing the term “drunk“, maybe in my dictionary there is no word “drunk”. The university students and the master students did unabashedly no matter how much they drank alcohol. I don’t know why I became sleepy soon after I drank alcohol. At least, I knew that I’m “drunk”. After that, I’m afraid of drinking alcohol and I avoided liquor since then.

Recently, many kind alcohol drinks has come to the market. According to some research, some alcohol is good for health and beauty. I envy people who can drink a lot of alcohol for long time. Therefore, I bought one bottle of alcohol the other day. I drink a little every night. I hope I can drink alcohol with my Japanese friends one day.

2 comments:

Alice wee said...

Trying send comment

Anonymous said...

yeah. nice