Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Making home video


I'm headache with making graduation video for my son. Growth record of nine families are saved in this video. All of them are Kevin's best friends.

Here, i would like to show you, one slide of my video. Guess who is this? Does he looks like a girl? Ha ha ha... he is Kevin. When he was 2 years and 9 months, he knows how to count from one to ten in english.

1. Because of the virtual memory of my personal computer was insufficient so i couldn't processed the image files.

2. I changed to use my husband's computer but some of the japanese words became garbage. Because he didn't install japanese language in his computer.

3. Another problem is the file is too big to burn into the 640MB's cd, so I need to resize all the image files. If not my computer will hang up.

4. I bought "DVD" with 4.7giga bite instead of 640mega bite VCD.

5. Anyway, i finished it last night.

No comments: