Friday, March 09, 2007

Introduction Ownself



Dear Poliku friend


This is my suggection, as we all not contact for so long, I hope we all introduce ourselves, which course are we, and the recent situation, at which place, married or single, family member. So that we have an idea the person publish in the blog.


I still introducing my daughter , this is the gradution ceremony during last year and the father is standing behind her. The first photo is my son, who is he look like?
I am doing my own job now, I do the rojak job, main job is selling life insurance, unit trust. Some time helping people to fill the forms and typing letters. Aik Seng (my hubby) also selling life insurance and he is also a broker of estate. So our time is flexible, we control the time. But income also control by ourself. When lazy, less income. I am still at my home town, Sri aman, My contact no, 013-8189911 office, 083-321935.

1 comment:

Ting ChingChing said...

Dear Alice,
Thanks for the Pictures and messages. I'm really happy to see your kids again. Your daugther is same age like my son. My son was born on 14 nOV 2000. This coming April he will goes to Tokyo Chinese School.
You know only 5 of us using this blog. I hope more poliku friends will join us. Would you help me to call them up.