Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Introduction



Hi! Poliku friends
It has been 14 years since we left Poliku..., everything is so strange, fresh regarding Poliku nowadays.., I do have colleagues just graduated from Poliku., and i feel so `senior' and so old compared to their age and batch.., hey, .. we are the second batch since Poliku is established.., rite ??

I'm so grateful knowing that Ching Ching has this Poliku blog ....., . just recently i knew that.., cos Wan Chong.. came to visit Kuching with his family.., hopefully can get more friends come back to Kuching.., Kuching really change a lot.., especially., when you arrive to the first point of Kuching -- airport - - thanks for allowing me to this blog ..

Aiyah.., probably most of you will not remember who am i talking so much .., (just can't stop it .... remember i'm the ex-president of 38 Woman Association in Poliku bah......) i'm from DAT lah ..

ok lah.., look at the picture ... that's my family photo.., my hubby is that `one'.. (believe some of you have seen him before..).., my son, Malcolm Wong, 4 years old, in kiddy 2 now and my daughter, Megan Wong, 22 months old..... this photo is taken when my daughter was one year old., that time., she is very `boy'.. everyone see her, thought she is a boy.. but now cos her hair is longer.. so ...... eh.. should be able to `recall' me liaw.. rite ..:-).. my contact no. 013-8112800 or can e-mail me at missnah@horwathkch.com or missnah@tm.net.my ... see u !!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai there...just guest who am i...

Alice wee said...

Welcome Missnah, please leave your contact no so that our members can contact you while in kUching. I received your SMS last time, but busy to reply your SMS after that forgot and never reply your SMS , so sorry. Most of us already married and got children. For them who still single, let join us quickly or else..... can't say lotslah.

Missnah said...

Thanks, Alice ...,
my contact no. 013-8112800 or e-mail, missnah@horwathkch.com, or missnah@tm.net.my ..

Feel free to contact me, friends ...

Chan Beng Soon said...

Missnah, glad to hear from you.
it has been long long time never hear from you.
How's life in Kuching nowday ?