Thursday, April 26, 2007

New from MHui

Hi Hi,
finally I manage to join the blog. I feel so bad that Ching Ching keep sending me invitation and keep failing her. Today with a colleuage helps, i manage to come in and i am so excited to talk to all of you.

Before joining the blog, i was reading news from all of you. Glad to know everyone live happily and willing to spare time from your busy daily life updating the rest of us your latest progress.

In the past, when i went back to Kuching for vacation, i never have chance to get in touch with any of you. Not because of i am too busy but i loss all your contact #. Sometime i hope i will bump into any of you when i went shopping with my mother. Obviously, it did not happen.

I am looking forward to meet up with some of you in my next trip home soon.

3 comments:

Missnah said...

Hi! can we have your photo upload in this blog.., see whether you been changed ..? u in Pinang? my contact no. 013-8112800 or my msn missnah33@hotmail.com

Missnah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice wee said...

Hi, Ming Hui

I guest you are Ming Hui, as i can see your full name during you publish your news. You are Ching Ching classmate, right? Still remember me? you can see my photo in the blog. Welcome you. Feel happy as many of us use this blog, ching ching must feel great happy. Normally only she is active with our blog. Hope all of us can introduce to more friends