Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My summer holiday plan

Dear all my friends,

I hope you all are fine. I would like to tell you my "BIG MISTAKE" today.

I had booked Hawaii Tour package stay at Hilton Hotel in Hawaii from HIS Travel Agency. We are 3 members in one family so we booked Triple Deluxe Room (3 beds in one room with upgrade room). We prefer to have a safety travel so we requested ANA Japan Airline or Northwest Airline for this trip. I booked this booking on 14June2008 middle of the night.

3 days later 17June2008, i had received one parcel from HIS company. When i check the mail, i really got shock. They sent me "Guide of departure"。。。。The departure day is 21June2008. Shock. 。。。Why the departure day is 21June but not 12July???

I checked the email that replied from HIS online booking center. Certainly, the departure date is 21June. That mean i had make a big mistake. The next day, i telephoned to the person in charge, i gave them reason and i told them i would like to postpone my schedule to 12July. The lady said cannot. After all, 20% cancellation charge was taken. Very big amount for me.
new DecolinkParser().start('diary_body')

2 comments:

Cool said...

So you are not going to Hawaii? What a big waste.

Ting ChingChing said...

I told my husband, i will going to book 3 stars hotel then we can recover the cancellation charge before. But my husband said better we plan again and go on winter holiday, this coming December.