Monday, June 30, 2008

was home last week

Hello all, is me - ming hui. Had not been talking all of you for a while. Just want to say helo to those who view this blog frequently. I know i had not been viewing it for sometime.

I just went back to Kuching last week. It just for few days and i spent all my time with my parent. I was so rush that i don't even remember to come to this blog and tell those who in Kuching. Went i was back, i feel so regret. I should get Kuching folks phone #, so i can call u guys and gals out for gethering.

2 comments:

Ting Ching Ching said...

Dear Ming Hui,

We all miss you very much. At least we know your parents is in Kuching. Maybe next time we can get together in Kuching in somewhere. My husband haven't visit Kuching, we will visit Kuching if we have time and money. Maybe, need invitation letter from Kuching... :)

Missnah said...

Min Hui,
it's ok. still have chance to have you back to Kuching. Pls take immediate action, by input in my handphone no., 013-8112800 to your handphone NOW !!! :-) rgs, Missnah